Bureaus are similar to talent agents for speakers if you’re not familiar with the term. Finding a skilled keynote speaker can be a time-consuming and challenging task. Finding the appropriate speaker for talks, conferences, or events often involves several considerations than they thought, prompting them to waste time grappling with speaker specifics. Speakers bureaus can help you navigate this process, especially in logistics and contracts, giving you peace of mind, and the freedom to spend your time and attention on the event. They study the field every day to assess which speakers are on-demand. They recognize who’s a hot commodity, who’s a diva, and who’ll motivate your audience to take action.
Working with a bureau is a no-brainer, and here’s why:
Better judgment is made as a result of an expert counsel. The bureau’s professionals can cut through the buzz and help you select the perfect match for your event. They use their decades of experience to assist you in making the best decision possible.
- During your search, you will save a lot of time. The do-it-yourself strategy wastes a lot of time and often leads to dead ends. When you consider the time it takes to check availability, certain fee requirements, and negotiate a contract, creating a shortlist is merely the beginning. Your bureau partner handles all of the heavy liftings so you can concentrate on the important stuff.
- Speakers can be held accountable by bureaus too. When you hire a speaker directly, they know you’re unlikely to hire them again, so they’ll try to save money. Meanwhile, a speaker booked through a bureau, will go out of their way to delight the bureau as much as they will delight you. Because a bureau may hire the same speaker 20 times the following year, they have a much bigger stick with which will hold your speaker to the highest levels of service and performance.
- You get a much-needed backup plan. Consider how you’d feel if your speaker had to cancel 18 hours before your event due to a family emergency. Or if a major snowstorm grounded all planes and left your speaker stranded. If you book directly, you’re in big danger. On the other hand, a bureau will be in the ideal position to hustle and find a high-quality, last-minute replacement. They have extensive networks of speakers with whom they can communicate in an emergency, giving you peace of mind.
- Contracts, headshots, profiles, invoices, presentation materials, flights, pre-event calls, and ground transportation are all things that need to be taken care of. Anyone who has ever scheduled a speaker knows how many intricate nuances are involved. Why not delegate the details to your bureau so you can focus on the crucial decisions for your upcoming event?
- A poor speaker selection might harm your company’s reputation and perhaps jeopardize your career. It’s a no-brainer to have a trustworthy partner in your corner to assist you to win vs. the risk of going it alone.
Just think of all the value of scheduling through a bureau — the time and money you’ll save. It is indeed a no-brainer. Good speakers bureaus demonstrate their worth, time and time again by selecting the greatest speakers, saving money for clients, obtaining the best value, and ensuring that everything runs well. In their bustling business lives, who doesn’t want a little ease and peace of mind?
Don’t take any chances. For knowledge and peace of mind, work with a reputable speakers bureau. Partner with us here at BNC Speakers. CLICK HERE to book your top keynote speaker.