Top Leadership Books of 2021
Being able to achieve and to be on top of something we aspire comes with huge sacrifices, and being able to stay sane while striving for the best, comes with guidance and inspiration. The decisions that we make in our daily lives have a huge impact on what we may become in the future and what our purpose may be for others. Let us share with you some of the books that may guide and inspire you to serve as a purpose and become the best and effective leader for YOU and your organization.
- Ben Newman’s “Uncommon Leadership: 11 Ways the Greatest Leaders Lead”. Ben emphasized different kinds of leadership techniques that he got from eleven exceptional individuals who have proved themselves not only in their field of expertise, but also the main lessons that makes up an UNCOMMON LEADER. This book will surely unlock your best self and enhance your potential.
- “The Making of a Leader” by Tom Young gives a unique view of the inner workings of established leaders’ minds. Young emphasizes common methods together while also allowing room for distinct individual approaches and opinions to come through, to bring out the best in a player who will always put the team first takes a unique skill set. This book highlights how seven different leaders understand and develop their people to do just that.
- Daniel Kahneman’s “Thinking, Fast and Slow” mainly focuses on the two systems that power the human mind. In this book, you will learn when to trust your instincts and when not to, also it will guide you on how to avoid failure in decision-making in terms of career and personal life.
- Deborah Smith Pegues’ “Lead Like a Woman” focuses on the 12 traits that women have that can help you excel as a leader and how to eliminate 12 factors that may hinder your progress. In this book, you will be able to explore the innate abilities that can lead you to a path where you can walk boldly with confidence and fulfill your journey as an effective leader.
- “How to Win Friends & Influence People” by Dale Carnegie will teach you more about people skills and how to manage yourself within your career or personal life, this book is an eyeopener of how we should be dealing with the challenges that we face in a daily basis and it could inspire how to treat people and correct mistakes positively. It is more about how to gain people and influence them for the better.
- Brené Brown’s “Dare to Lead” focuses on how to build yourself to be an effective leader. In this book you will learn that one of the many important factors that you should have as a leader is to have courage and as you start from there, you will have the confidence to stand up for what your decision will be and that you can defend the people that you lead so as long as you know for yourself that you are doing the right thing.
- “How to Lead: Wisdom from the World’s Greatest CEOs, Founders, and Game Changers” by David M. Rubenstein. This book will help you work on your confidence and self-esteem, also this book will enlighten you to get rid of negativity and doubt to oneself. By getting into this book, you will learn on how to lead others and make wise decisions, also you will surely gain courage in taking challenges as a great leader.
- “Sizing People Up” by Cameron Stauth and Robin Dreeke, is about reading other people in a way that you will be able to asses their motive and also what kind of personality they have, this can have a huge contribution for you to identify the type of relationship that you will be able to build, the suitable kind of approach to communicate with them and also their stability as a whole being. This b0ok will help you realize that being trustworthy has a huge impact of how people would treat you, in order for you to lead, you should earn the trust of your people.
These are just the many books that can help you become an effective and the best leader in your field of expertise! Keep in mind that learning is a lifelong process and you will need to learn more each day when you aim to lead others.
Many of our top keynote speakers speak on the topic of LEADERSHIP. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.